COOKIT History Cookbooks, curious recipes from the times of Saxons & Vikings, Victorians, Romano-British and more.
- Olives Stuffed with Beef, Pork and Veal
- Open-Faced Ravioli with Spinach, Lobster & Shrimp
- Risotto Inspired Daily
- Spinach Gnocchi
- Braised Lamb, Tomato, Peppers and Olives
- Tonno, Pan-Seared Tuna, Eggplant Caponata
- Grilled Lamb Chops, Roasted Pumpkin, Brussels Sprouts
- Grouper with Roasted Artichoke and Potatoes
- Pan-Seared Duck Breast, Apple Grappa Mutarda, Chard
- Roasted Wild Mushrooms with Pancetta, Salsa Verde
END FOOD WASTE “About 26% of Produce is Wasted.” Very interesting data on deformed fruits and veggies.
STORCH MARKET Celebrating the re-opening of St. Roch Market a new gem in New Orleans crown celebrating fun, fine food and spirits.
FINE DINING LOVERS A wonderful collection of “fine dining” recipes from smoothies to desserts.