THE GLOBAL CHEF CUISINE Do you know how and what to expect from a good personal chef? Learn here.
- Parma Ham, Asparagus and Parmesan Salad
- Brochettes of Loch Fyns Scallops
- Locally-Smoked Salmon
- Risotto of West Coast Crab
- Langoustine Veloute
- Grilled Fillet of Lemon Sole
- Roast Rack of Argyll Lamb
- Sabayon of Fruit
FOOD REFERENCE DOT COM Read the interesting history of your dinner fork. This article is titled The Art of the Table and written by Suzanne Von Drachenfels.
GRUB STREET, New York Magazine’s Food and Restaurant blog is full of little, interesting food items.
DELISH Learn “15 Amazing Mashed Potato Recipes.” Think about it, they are kinda like a “blank page.”