ISTANBUL LIFE See what it’s like taking part in a cooking class in Turkey.
CULINARY HISTORIANS OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA Californians have great fun with their food and grow it well. See what their Culinary Historians are up to.
PHOENICIA FOODS This specialty foods company shares interesting recipes from around the world and by course.
FM WELCOMES NEW VISITORS FROM ICELAND
Menu Sampling LAEKJARBREKKA RESTAURANT, REYKJAVIK, ICELAND
- Hot Smoked Puffin With Crowberries
- Fermented Shark – If You Dare
- Minke Whale Tataki
- Wind Dried Fish And Crunchy Icelandic Seaweed
- Hot Smoked Cormorant, Crowberries,
- Icelandic Seaweed, Pickled Pearl Onion, Parsnip Puré & Sarrel
- Hot Smoked Cormorant
- Horse Tenderloin
- Duck Breast And Pork Belly
- Arctic Char
- Strawberry Mousse, Skyr Foam & Licorice Marengue
ROGER SMITH HOTEL IN NEW YORK CITY The RS is a fine, fun place and often hosts interesting foods conferences. Here’s some of the recipes served during their colorful Edible Series.