Have problems thinking up five to six quick snacks every day?
- Rice cakes come in interesting flavors now, even White Cheddar!
- Spread peanutbutter on dried apricots for a great iron/protein fix.
- Boil or bake up unpeeled sweet potatoes ahead and eat like kiwis. (below)
- Slice a kiwi around its equator and eat with a teaspoon.
- Slice a hard-boiled egg, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with cumin and microwave, covered, for 30 seconds.
Label reading: (Always striving for healthier sugar-free/sugar substitute-free, chemical-free, low-salt, low-fat and high fiber foods.)